“Accreditation is the process in which certification of competency, authority, or credibility is presented.” The question is, how can this help you win bigger and better contracts?
Invest in yourself
Yes, getting accredited is an investment to begin with, but trust us when we say, the return of investment is much greater!
You need to get accredited to win bigger and better contracts
The bigger and better clients are the contracts that are going to require these accreditations; they will be looking for a professional who they can be sure can get the job done safely and of a high-quality without any issues.
The only way to reassure them of this is to get accredited:
- Accreditations put you above the rest – immediately, being accredited gives you a competitive advantage over other contractors. This sets you apart and makes you stand out to those bigger and better contracts.
- Accreditations make a promise of quality – how do clients know that you’ll do a great job? There’s nothing more reassuring than accreditations that show you meet appropriate quality standards.
- Accreditations demonstrate your commitment to compliance – anyone can claim to be qualified and credible but accreditations are proof. Great clients will only work with credible and responsible businesses so you need to be able to demonstrate that you are.
- Accreditations build trust with your clients – accreditations establish trust immediately, giving your client peace of mind that their project is in good hands and that you will deliver the results that they want.
- Accreditations highlight your long-term commitment to health and safety – not only do accreditations show you have met certain standards, but they also demonstrate your ongoing commitment to quality and compliance. Maintaining high standards takes consistent policy implementation, ongoing examination and evaluation, all of which are very important to big clients.
Start winning bigger and better contracts
Trust is the greatest drive for purchase decisions; it’s the greatest component to a strong client-contractor relationship and the key to generating referrals and repeat business. To build trust you need to be accredited, otherwise, those bigger and better contracts are going to a contractor who is not you (and one that is accredited!).
If you’re not an accredited contractor, then you’re likely missing out on opportunities…
Gain a competitive advantage over countless other contractors by getting accredited with ActiveHSE!
Do you want to save yourself time and money when it comes to compliance? Do you want to advance your career and grow your business?
From giving you expert advice and providing you with supporting content to answering any questions and guiding you through the entire application process, we can help you get the accreditations you need to secure yourself more work for the future.
Contact us today to find out more!
firstname.lastname@example.org | 07921 278986